COVID-19 has required well being methods to drastically reexamine their relationship with expertise. How are clever options shaping healthcare for the longer term, and what does it imply for the affected person? Due to its new Health Administration Research Consortium (HARC), CU Denver researchers have been capable of work with leaders within the well being expertise business to resolve these real-world issues.
Keen on exploring one in all these storylines or talking to one in all our COVID consultants? Contact us.
Potential Story Matters
- How is digital well being impacting sufferers total?
- Healthcare has seen a dramatic surge in the usage of tele-health and digital care fashions from 40-50 visits per day simply earlier than the pandemic to upwards of 10,000 visits per day
- How are well being methods approaching the brand new digital fashions
- How are enterprise fashions round these evolving?
- Digital supply fashions for drugs to sufferers
- Because of the pandemic, mail-in order utilization for medication and medication elevated by 21% from final yr and has a share of as much as 5.8% of the prescription drug market share.
- Utilizing clever functions to foretell virus prevalence
PhD Director • Affiliate Professor
Data methods, well being administration, managing for sustainability
Program Director for Graduate Applications in Well being Administration • Former CEO of Fairview Well being Providers in Minneapolis
Organizational transformation, technique improvement, and efficiency management.
Click here for extra COVID-19 associated subjects and consultants.