Editor’s notice: It is that point once more — time to verify in with our prime tales. Listed here are 5 articles that captured our collective consideration over the previous seven days.
1. Austin restaurateur spills the beans on new nightclub and massive expansion plans. Considered one of Austin’s hottest Mexican eating places is increasing its empire. The brother-sister staff behind Gabriela’s Downtown has an bold yr deliberate, with new eating places, taquerias, and even a nightclub within the works.
2. H-E-B rolls out new restrictions on food and supplies for Austin shoppers. Within the wake of Winter Storm Uri, H-E-B put restrictions on sure common gadgets, together with meat and water. As of February 26, some of those have been lifted.
3. Austin is seeing flocks of robins all over their backyards. After a brutal week of climate, Austin is having fun with at the least one ray of sunshine: a large inflow of American robins.
4. Top Austin barbecue joint fires up new brick-and-mortar and beer garden. La Barbecue is firing up one thing particular for the east facet: a everlasting new location, full with beer and wine and a dreamy beer backyard.
5. 7 Austin eateries land on Texas Monthly‘s best new restaurants list. Texas Month-to-month has launched its annual greatest new eating places roundup, spotlighting seven native spots.