Occasions may be canceled because of COVID-19.
Digital Authors Day — With Pam Houston and Jeri Norgren, 10-11:30 a.m. Saturday, $10-$15. Registration required: tinyurl.com/3ah6rnfz.
Digital Interview with Rutherford Case — Writer of “Time Springs Everlasting,” 10-11:30 a.m. April 24; manitou springsheritagecenter.org.
Hoopla Digital — Pikes Peak Library District patrons can use Hoopla Digital totally free entry to movies, music and audiobooks from smartphones, tablets, PCS and Apple TV; hoopladigital.com.
E-books and Extra — E-books, e-audiobooks, e-magazines free with PPLD library card. Click on on CyberShelf at ppld.org.
All Pikes Peak District Library branches will enable patrons inside with out reservations to browse the bodily assortment, use self-checkout machines and repair desks, to order one, 55-minute pc session per day, use machines to fax, scan and/or copy paperwork with out employees help, cost your gadgets and to make a 55-minute reservation to entry Particular Collections within the 1905 Carnegie Library. Name 389-8968 to guide your session; library card required to order by cellphone. PPLD has reopened its makerspaces and video/audio recording studios, together with a restricted variety of assembly areas at 5 places. Library patrons can also try studio gear and use 3D print drop-off providers. Individuals can also make the most of curbside providers at library places, along with PPLD’s digital ask-a-librarian providers, giant digital assortment, intensive hub of on-line sources and plenty of digital packages accessible on-line at ppld.org.
• Calhan Library, 600 Financial institution St., Calhan
• Cheyenne Mountain Department Library, 1785 S. eighth St.
• East Library, 5550 N. Union Blvd.
• Fountain Library Department, 230 S. Most important St., Fountain
• Excessive Prairie Library, 7035 Previous Meridian Street, Falcon
• Library 21c, 1175 Chapel Hills Drive
• Manitou Springs Library, within the Manitou Artwork Heart, 515 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs
• Monument Library Department, 1706 Lake Woodmoor Drive, Monument
• Previous Colorado Metropolis Library Department, 2418 W. Pikes Peak Ave.
• Palmer Lake Library Department, 66 Decrease Glenway, Palmer Lake
• Penrose Library, 20 N. Cascade Ave.
• Rockrimmon Library Department, 832 Village Heart Drive
• Ruth Holley Library Department, 685 N. Murray Blvd.
• Sand Creek Library Department, 1821 S. Academy Blvd.
• Ute Go Department Library, 8010 Severy Ave., Cascade
CARLOTTA OLSON, THE GAZETTE