WHAT: Common assembly of the Muskogee Public Works and Finance committees.
WHEN: 5:30 p.m. Monday.
WHERE: Metropolis Council Chambers, third flooring, Muskogee Municipal Constructing, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave.
ON TV: Broadcast reside on Suddenlink Channel 14.
INFORMATION: Those that wish to deal with councilors through the assembly should check in not less than 15 minutes earlier than the assembly begins.
PUBLIC WORKS AGENDA
• Public Works Committee minutes of Could Three assembly.
• Ordinance No. 4123-A, amending Chapter 22, Enterprise Laws, Part 22-675 Common Necessities; repealing Subsection 22-675(O) and thereby limiting smoking and vaping of medical marijuana at city-owned or -operated services.
• Last pay estimate totaling $19,584 for RLC Controls Inc. for the Wastewater Remedy Plant SCADA Venture.
• Low bid from Vance Brothers Inc. within the quantity of $1,592,068.81 for the micro-surfacing northeast zone mission.
• Bids for numerous highway supplies: a) #2 Cowl Materials, APAC-$15.00 per ton, as lowest bid; b) Mixture, Youngman Rock- $7.40 per ton, as greatest bid; c) 3” Pit Run, Youngman Rock- $9.75 per ton, as lowest bid; d) #67 Washed Rock ODOT Specs, APAC- $12.50 per ton,as lowest bid; e) Asphalt Sand, APAC-$7.25 per ton, as lowest bid; f) Fill Sand, APAC-$7.25 per ton, as lowest bid; g) Concrete- Sort B & C- Tulsa Asphalt- $48 per ton, as lowest bid; h) Sizzling-Chilly Patching Materials, Tulsa Asphalt- $89.00 per ton, as lowest bid; i) 12” Pit Run, Youngman Rock- $11.00 per ton, as lowest bid; j) Limestone Screening, Youngman Rock- $8.00 per ton, as lowest bid, or take different essential motion.
• Lowest bid to Muskogee Prepared-Combine for concrete supplies as follows: a) 3,500 psi concrete at $109.00 per cubic yard; b) 3,500 psi excessive early power concrete at $110.00 per cubic yard; c) 3,000 psi concrete at $105.00 per cubic yard; d) Portland Dry Mason at $15.00 per sack; e) Movement Fill concrete at $80.00 per cubic yard; and f) Metropolis Pay Dray at $65.00.
• Finance Committee minutes of Could 3.
• Claims for all metropolis departments from April 24 by means of Could 7.
• Contract offering Hilldale Public Faculties with legislation enforcement and faculty useful resource officers for its district campuses.
• Contract to SVC Enterprises LLC within the quantity of $140,000 for the outside rehabilitation of seven constructions funded by means of the Muskogee Rehabilitation and Revitalization Program.